Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Secondary infertility: one of the weirdest experiences of my life

How I am feeling lately:

I also realized this week that my current evening medication regimen, designed to potentially get and keep me pregnant, looks rather like the pill intake of a very elderly woman suffering from numerous and serious chronic diseases. It’s THAT many pills and supplements. And then there is all the drawing of blood and ultrasounding of innards and karyotyping of chromosomes that comes with this experience. It’s something, let me tell you.

3 comments:

  1. katie God bless you
    check this site u will get lot of knowledge
    http://www.mybabydoc.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctors don't know what causes infertility in about half the cases in men, but think many men's infertility problems may be rooted in their genes.

    ReplyDelete