Monday, February 16, 2009

A great resource for educating yourself on miscarriage

In my opinion, the best information currently available online regarding miscarriage is the Healthline "Fruit of the Womb" blog authored by Dr. Kenneth Trofatter. Dr. Trofatter has blogged very extensively over the past several years on the topics of miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss. His blog is searchable, so you can easily find any specific topics you are looking for, and be sure to read all the comments below each post, because they are filled with patient comments, and very specific and informative responses from Dr. Trofatter. He must commit a tremendous amount of time to this blogging, and I'll tell you, I am a fan. I wish he were located in my neck of the woods (he used to be), because I'd definitely be calling for a new patient appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment